COME AROUND

2014/12/08


Who said that studying for an exam has to be stressful and depressing? Instead of sitting in my room alone with my books and notes (boooriiinng!!) I decided to meet with a friend and celebrate studytime. Only a short walk form King's Cross we found the p-e-r-f-e-c-t café / restaurant called Grain Store. Not only is it extremely stylish and surprisingly bright at this time of the year, but also does it offer the most delicious food. Ever. The majority of the dishes is vegetarian since their motto is to 'make vegetables the star of the show' and they really keep that promise! I have only been there once (yet) and that place definitely already made it to the top of my London-to-do-list. What I love about winter is that it is always kinda pushing you with its cold hands into locations like this. You can be sure that more photos taken inside cafés are following. Because that is what winter is all about, right? I hope you are enjoying the frosty times just like I am. love from ldn, lea








No comments: